Demolition/Excavation Company seeking an estimator/project manager experienced with public and private projects, and knowledge of all demolition practices and procedures. Candidate will be able to work independently and wear several hats from sales, bidding, estimating, and project management. Candidate must be well versed in reading plans and specifications as they relate to site conditions.
Competitive salary and benefits including health, dental, paid time off and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive (Based on Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field preferred; or an Associate degree with appropriate field experience.
• Our projects are located in the Southeast region and extended travel will be required.
• Assist in the development and submission of bid proposals. Solicit costs from subcontractors, vendors, material suppliers and waste disposal facilities.
• Prepare, review and submit project submittals and deliverables (detailed procedures, work plans, notifications, schedules)
• Perform quality control, project monitoring and assist field supervisors to ensure the successful completion of on-going and new projects.
• Assist in coordinating and managing subcontractors, vendors and materials suppliers to resolve any potential issues and/or delays
• Must be able to work independently, have a positive attitude and detailed oriented.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Outlook)
• A valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Ability to pass a security clearance.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Posted April 11, 2018