Willis Towers Watson invites AGC Members to attend a free educational and networking event:
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Breakfast: 8:30 a.m.
Seminar: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Hilton Garden Inn
15 N. Conception Street
Mobile, AL 36602
Parking (validated only at) Hilton Garden Inn
before Friday, November 1.
Space is limited.
Registered guests only please.
For more information call
Linda Bell 251-544-0222
PRESENTATION TOPICS INCLUDE
• Current issues arising from Builders Risk claims, including
resultant damage from faulty workmanship and design;
• Intricacies of delay in start-up coverage specifically for
• An update on the Prompt Pay Act/Retainage Limitations;
• Proper payment of per diems under the Fair Labor Standards
Act and the Internal Revenue Code;
• The Bermuda Triangle: Managing workers comp return-to-
work, ADA and FMLA issues;
• Q&A and open discussion.
THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
• Complimentary Breakfast
• Presentations by Industry Experts
Willis Towers Watson: Henry Daar
Phelps Dunbar: Richard Johnson and Thomas Woodford
• Q&A and Open Discussion Session
This event is complimentary but space is limited!
Click Here to register before deadline of Friday, November 1.
Please click link to view more detailed information Willis Towers Water invites AGC Members to attend a free educational and networking event