Alabama AGC began this program to recognize the efforts of frontline supervisors in the area of safety. We all want our employees to return home safe and sound to their families and loved ones each and every day. This program is AGC’s way of recognizing those superintendents and foremen who make a commitment to insuring that happens.
This annual award spotlights our general and specialty contractors’ frontline field personnel who have displayed outstanding safety performance and dedication during the previous calendar year.
The 2023 call for nominations is now open and the deadline for nominations will be August 31st.Alabama AGC Supervisor Safety Award
- Superintendents and foremen of general or specialty contractor members of Alabama AGC are eligible.
- Nomination deadline is Thursday August 31, 2023
- The nominations are based on safety incidence rates for individual supervisors during the 2022 calendar year.
- Awards are provided to supervisors with no lost time accidents.
- There is no cost to contractors to participate in this program.
To nominate your superintendents and foremen e-mail the following information to Tom Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Employee name and title:
- Number of recordable cases in 2022
- Number of lost time accidents in 2022
Employee’s number of years experience as a supervisor