Please take advantage of this opportunity for FREE training being made available by a
Construction Industry Craft Training Grant to the Mobile Section, Alabama AGC.
Chris Wiley, Safety Director for H. O. Weaver & Sons, Inc. will provide the training.
The class will be held Tuesday, September 20th from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Mobile AGC Office
754 Downtowner Loop West – Mobile, AL ONLY 18 Slots available: REGISTER TODAY:
This class is designed to provide a basic introduction to the fundamentals of effective leadership. The objective of the class is to assist those individuals that may be transitioning into a new to leadership role as well as current leaders who want to enhance their skills. The class will cover the following topics:
- What is Leadership?
- Characteristics of an Effective Leader
- Leadership Roles in Construction
- Expectations from Leadership of an Organization
- Transitioning Into a Leadership Role
- Leadership’s Role in Safety
- Handling Conflict/Difficult Conversations