H.O. Weaver & Sons, Inc has an immediate opening for a Safety Manager. The Safety Manager will report to the Corporate Safety Director and will be responsible for assisting with the management of all aspects of the Company’s Safety, Health and Environmental programs. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement Safety, Health, Environmental and Compliance policies, procedures and rules as applicable
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies including OSHA, MSHA, ALDOT, etc.
- Conduct job site safety audits to ensure the safety of all Company employees, contractors and other associated personnel
- Conduct accident investigations as well as root cause analysis and prepare reports of findings
- Prepare and conduct safety, health and compliance training for employees and contractors
- Investigate and process various claims brought against the company including but not limited to: property damages, vehicle accidents, injuries, etc.
Qualifications (Not limited to):
- A bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety or a related field is preferred or a combination of education and related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of three years of construction related safety experience is required, preferably in the asphalt and/or civil construction industry
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite
- Must be able to communicate in an effective and professional manner
- Must be available for afterhours callout when applicable
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet Company vehicle driving standards
H.O. Weaver & Sons, Inc offers a competitive benefits package including Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance, 401K, Vacation Time, etc…
All interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the H.O. Weaver & Sons, Inc office at 251-342-3025 extension 48
H.O. Weaver & Sons, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.