We all know what the power of prayer can do. Please pray for the following members:
- Margaret White-Spunner (John White-Spunner’s wife) has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. She will be undergoing surgery and treatments. Please keep Margaret and John in your prayers!
- Please continue to keep Burton Roton (husband of Cindy Roton – Thompson Engineering)
in your prayers as he continues a slow recovery from a stroke.
- Please keep Robert Goram (Goram Air Conditioning) and his family in your prayers in the recent loss of his brother.
- Katherine Galanos Vickers’ surgery July 12th to remove lymph nodes WAS successful and the doctors feel that they were able to remove all cancerous lymph nodes. Please keep her in your prayers as she continues to recover.
- Brandon Donoghue– Ken Donoghue’s son Brandon (H. O. Weaver & Sons)) was recently diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma he is undergoing his last chemo treatment.
- Michael Weaver’s wife Nicole, as she awaits a match for a kidney transplant. (H. O. Weaver & Sons)
- Steve Bradshaw(United Rentals) as he recuperates from bypass surgery (doing well and is home)
- Todd Sharpe(Bagby Elevator) as he recuperates from bypass surgery (doing well and is home)