- Brandon Donoghue – (Ken Donoghue’s son) was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma donations are being accepted to a Cancer Fund set up on his behalf, if you are interested in donating:
Brandon Donoghue Cancer Fund
1808 Long Meadow Road
Mobile, AL 36609
- Judd Beech’s mother passed away recently (Bayou Concrete).
Please keep Judd and his family in your prayers
- Michael Weaver’s wife Nicole, as she awaits a match for a kidney transplant.
(H. O. Weaver & Sons)
- Steve Bradshaw as he recuperates from bypass surgery (doing well and is home)
- Todd Sharpe as he recuperates from bypass surgery (doing well and is home)
- Please keep the family of Ken Breland in your prayers. Ken retired from Cowin Equipment several years ago and was a longtime member of AGC and MCRBA. Ken’s Celebration of Life will be held
Saturday, July 8th from 5:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M. at 5 Rivers Delta Center. – 30945 Five Rivers Blvd, Spanish Fort, AL 36527
- Please keep Katherine Galanos Vickers in your prayers as she has been diagnosed again with Cancer associated with a tumor on her foot which she has been fighting for over two years. She will be undergoing surgery on July 19th to remove affected lymph nodes. Please keep her in your prayers for a complete recovery.