To: Mobile Section, AlabamaAGC Member Firms
On behalf of the officers and directors of Mobile Section, AlabamaAGC I would like to thank you for your membership and support throughout 2021. Although we continue to be challenged by the problems brought on by Covid 19 such as increased supplier delays and the inability to recruit qualified workers, we are continuing to work together to help with these issues.
Your engagement has helped our association and the construction industry weather some of the worst parts of Covid 19 and its related economic uncertainties. As we move into 2022, we need you to stay active, stay involved, and stay engaged to make sure our industry continues to be deemed “essential” to help continue rebuilding our economy. Alabama AGC has been building on success since 1920 and we understand the importance of strength in numbers and realize that your continued support has helped us become the “Voice of the Construction Industry” throughout Alabama. AGC is dedicated to continue helping the construction industry and AGC members. We want to continue to give you the very best member service!
This year your Safety Committee teamed up with the University of Alabama/SafeState to bring awareness to drivers of the need to drive safely and UNDISTRACTED through WORK ZONES by creating a Work Zone Safety PSA. Please take a few moments to view, download and share this video on your website and social media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M106naFEMco&t=7s.
The more people we reach the better chance we have of saving lives!
Should you have questions concerning your membership, or suggestions for additional services please contact me at 251-344-8220.
AGC is always open to your suggestions and input.
Manager – Mobile Section, Alabama AGC
Please visit our websites:
www.AGC.org www.ALAGC.org www.theconstructioncenter.org
Please take a moment to look at some of the ways AlabamaAGC can help you:
- CompTrust AGC is the only Self Insured Workers’ Comp Fund in Alabama to receive an A- AM Best Rating; AM Best recently upgraded the Financial Size Category of CompTrust AGC to VII with over $54,000,000 in Members’ Equity. CompTrust has given back more than $125 million in premium credits to safe, qualifying CompTrust members since 1994.
- AGC now has a Property & Casualty Insurance program which offers
new ways to save on your insurance. For a quote please contact Jeff Rodgers 205-451-1400
- Special award programs acknowledging the best-of-the-best in the construction industry;
- Safety and Educational Training;
- Annual Recognition of Safety Excellence to those members who quality;
- Partnerships and Alliances with OSHA and other governmental agencies;
- Access to discounts on supplies and services which affect your bottom-line;
- Workforce Development which helps create a talented workforce for the future of our industry;
- Over 13,000 construction CEOs, executives and managers statewide receive Build South, Alabama AGC’s quarterly news magazine;
- Our Construction Leadership Council (CLC) offers younger construction professionals, opportunities to network and learn from Leaders in the industry.
- Recognition annually of the “Top 40 Under 40 Leaders in Construction”AGC Members Saved Over 13.8 Million Dollars Last Year Using AGC Member Discount Programs
AGC’s Membership Discount Program’s provide members access to high-quality services, cutting-edge technology and top-of-the-line products. From discounts on vehicles to office supplies to cloud-based construction management solutions. AGC has partnered with some of the best to give you the most for your money and improve your daily business operations.
When it comes to your company’s bottom-line, your membership in AGC pays dividends. These value added discounts will give you the competitive advantage over your competition.
THROUGHOUT AGC’S 101 year history, AGC’s greatest mission has been:
to BUILD, to GROW, and to LEAD FOR TOMORROW.
With a proud history to guide us, we ARE REACHING EVEN FURTHER
toward a positive future as we BUILD A BETTER TOMORROW.